The blog of the Ombudsman for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan was created for you to have an opportunity to appeal directly to me and I hope that it will contribute to a constructive dialogue between us – send me feedback, share opinions, make suggestions. All your comments without exception will be read by me.
According to subparagraph 2) of Article 309 of the Entrepreneurial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan one of the functions of the Business Ombudsman includes review of appeals of business entities.
Article 311 of the Entrepreneurial Code contains a procedure for considering appeals by the Business Ombudsman:
1. Ombudsman for the Protection of the rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan within his competence:
1) considers the appeals of business entities (hereinafter referred to as an applicant), with the exception of appeals:
- which have not been previously considered by the state bodies within their competence;
- the facts of infringement of the rights of the applicant by other subjects of private entrepreneurship;
2) informs the applicants about dispatch of their applications to the authorized state bodies and organizations;
3) informs applicants on the outcome of their appeals and the adopted measures.
2. Ombudsman for the protection of the rights of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan within 10 days considers the appeals of the applicants for compliance with the requirements specified in sub-paragraph 1) of the paragraph 1 of the present Article, in case of non-compliance, leaves the appeal without consideration, of which he notifies the applicant in the written form
3. Appeals of applicants, which were received by the Ombudsman for the protection of the rights of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan, are considered within thirty calendar days.
4. If necessary, the period of consideration of appeals, received by the Ombudsman for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan, shall be extended with compulsory notification of the applicant about the work.
5 After consideration the applicant receives a substantive response to the appeal within the competence of the Ombudsman for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan.
6. Procedure for an extension of time for processing applications, direction of appeals to the authorized state bodies and organizations, provision of information to the applicant on the status of consideration of appeals, is established by the Ombudsman for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan.
Thus, any appeal, received on the name of the Ombudsman, will be considered. If the Business Ombudsman received an appeal, which has not been previously considered by the public authority, it will be considered by the head of the administrative office of the Ombudsman in the general order.
You can find the responsible officer for your appeal by calling to this phone number: 14-32