The blog of the Ombudsman for the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan was created for you to have an opportunity to appeal directly to me and I hope that it will contribute to a constructive dialogue between us – send me feedback, share opinions, make suggestions. All your comments without exception will be read by me.
The project the "Register of Problems" (at the website of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of RK "Atameken" palata.kz) is an online platform where every businessman can post a message about the difficulties with which they face in their business practices.
The "Register of Problems" is formed on the basis of proposals from businesses, Regional Chambers of Entrepreneurs, structural divisions of the Head Office of NCE.
The content of the Register of Problems is designed to accumulate, to classify, to develop proposals for solving a problem and to monitor practical implementation of such proposals.
The objectives of introduction of the Register of problematic issues of entrepreneurs are:
1) systematization of all the existing problems (administrative barriers) of business in one document;
2) definition of common approaches to reduction of existing administrative barriers;
3) assessment of the business situation in the country and definition of the priority areas in need of support.
4) monitoring and control of implementation of the planned measures on reduction of administrative barriers.
The structure of the Register of problems includes:
1) description of a problem;
2) proposals on resolution of a problem;
3) possible solutions to resolve a problem (necessary measures);
4) responsible sub-division of NCE;
5) performance status;
6) the course of execution
The above information will be systematized on the principle of "field of state regulation", i.e., the following fields:
1) state regulation of cross-sectoral issues (finances, taxation, customs regulations, licensing procedures, questions of competition, natural monopolies and public procurement, bankruptcy, etc.);
2) state regulation of industries in which by statistics is involved the largest number of small and medium-sized businesses;
3) criminal, administrative and anti-corruption legislation;
4) protection of interests of entrepreneurs in the field of relationships with law enforcement agencies, financial police.
The Register includes only issues of a systemic nature.
The criteria for determining these "systemic" issues are:
1) problems, which arise due to imperfection of the provisions of the current legislation (gaps and conflicts in the provisions of the acting law, which were identified in the course of practical application), for resolution of which it is necessary to amend the existing legislation;
2) problems, which arise in connection with non-execution of the provisions of the current legislation by state bodies, occurring repeatedly and (or) in respect of several entrepreneurs, entailing infliction of damage to them, creating conditions for corruption, loss of profits (loss of revenue);
3) problematic issues that arise in the relations with the dominants, natural monopolies, occurring repeatedly (or) in respect of several entrepreneurs, entailing infliction of damage to them, creating conditions for corruption, loss of profits (loss of revenue),
4) as well as in the sphere of technical regulation and certification, occurring repeatedly (or) in respect of several entrepreneurs, entailing infliction of damage to them, creating conditions for corruption, loss of profits (loss of revenue), etc .;
5) other problematic issues of entrepreneurs, arising in the organization and implementation of business activities, occurring repeatedly and (or) in respect of several entrepreneurs, entailing infliction of damage to them, creating conditions for corruption, loss of profits (loss of revenue).
It is worth noting that the establishment of the Register of problems allowed to form and to monitor continuously the "big picture" of existing problems and obstacles in entrepreneurship, to systematize all the problems of entrepreneurs, to monitor the course of the resolution, to get information about state of business as a whole, which, in turn, allows you to define the industries, which require application of a set of measures to address the problematic issues of entrepreneurs.
By the condition on today the Register contains 373 problematic issues, including:
- 255 problematic issues were resolved;
- 15 problematic issues are at the consideration of NCE;
- proposals of NCE on 52 problematic issues are considered by state bodies;
- 42 proposals of NCE on problematic issues were approved by state authorities and the work on their resolution has been started;
- 9 proposals of NCE on problematic issues were rejected by state bodies; the search of alternative solutions is on.